screenrant.com – Kirkmania is in full swing at AMC, as it was recently announced the network would once again partner with Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman to adapt his newest comic series Thief of Thieves. Following the record-breaking ratings brought in by The Walking Dead for its second season finale, it should come as no surprise the network is interested in continuing its relationship with the prolific writer and creator. Hailing from Kirkman’s Skybound imprint at Image comics, Thief of Thieves - which is collaboratively written by Kirkman and Nick Spencer – tells the story of Conrad Paulson, a master thief known as Redmond, looking to manage his addiction to high-stakes thievery while at the same time attempt to reconnect with his estranged wife and son.
Created by brucelee 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915