deadline.com – I hear that ABC is in talks to pick up Private Practice for a 13-episode sixth and final season. I hear a final renewal decision on the bubble series has not been made yet but the series’ chances have been helped by its strong ratings performance last week. In its second airing in its new Tuesday 10 PM slot, the Grey’s Anatomy spinoff posted a 2.2/6 in adults 18-49, up 29% from its modest premiere on the night the week before, to log its most-watched telecast in more than a year and a half and its best 18-49 result in more than two months.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915