joblo.com – I took my kids to Target over the weekend and when we got to the toy aisles, there was an obvious marketing blitz for THE AVENGERS. At the forefront of the advertising was a large hanging cutout of The Hulk along with stickers of his footprints cracking the floor. Needless to say that my kids loved seeing The Hulk feet and we did walk out with the "Hulk attacks the Helicarrier" Lego building set (only took... Read More...
Created by donnieyen 4 years 3 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915