bleedingcool.com – Peter G writes for Bleeding Cool from Chicago; Well, here we are in Chicago, Illinois, home of great food, bad sports teams, and dead people who somehow still vote. It is the third annual C2E2 convention from Reed, held on the shores of Lake Michigan at McCormick Place. Unlike Wizard World in Rosemont, there’s no tolls to get here and the bathrooms are generally cleaner.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915