bleedingcool.com – It remains one of the few British sitcoms that actually aired, albeit briefly, on American network television without being remade. It is still a fondly remembered highlight of British political satire. It has been remade for Indian and Dutch Kong markets. And after going off air at the end of the eighties, Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minster was recently revived as a West End stage show, currently touring the UK.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $39,000,000Total: $39,000,000
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $33,114,000Total: $347,390,153
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,787,690Total: $21,787,690
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,270,000Total: $11,270,000
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $11,017,000Total: $327,497,565