movieweb.com – Universal Pictures has pushed back its samurai action drama 47 Ronin from a November 21, 2012 release date to February 8, 2013.There were rumors that reshoots were taking place, although the studio denies those claims. Universal insiders say the movie is being delayed to perfect its 3D presentation. And so that they can debut trailers during the holiday season.Keanu Reeves, Rinko Kikuchi, and Tadanobu Asano star in director Carl Rinsch's latest adventure, about a group of 18th Century samurai warriors who seek to avenge the death of their master.As of now, 47 Ronin will square off against the Relativity Media romance Safe Haven on February 8, 2013.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915